First kiss on first date?

first part of the question do you girls like the idea of a first kiss on the first date or prefer if a guy waits

second the girl I'm going to ask out can drive on her own I can't (were same age long boring story behind it) if I'm not driving her home from the restaurant then when would I do the kiss sounds funny doing it before she drives herself home

Most Helpful Girl

• Kissing on the first date varies from girl to girl. Some expect it, others will only kiss if the date went extremely well, and some won't kiss even if the date was amazing. You're going to have to decide which category your date fits into. Personally, I don't kiss on the first date at all.

You should only kiss her when the moment is right. For example, when you're leaving the restaurant, you could take her hand and when you get to the car, kiss her then. Or you could do it at the end of the date when she's dropping you off

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the girl. Normally I would say no, but a guy knocked me out with an amazing kiss on a recent first date! I was totally okay with that.

• Do it rite before you leave from where ever ur at. Find ur own way there and back don't ride there with her, so when she's in her car she will be thinking bout that sweet kiss you gave her.

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy, I don't kiss, hold hands, or make any moves on the first date. I wait until the 2nd date to show her I'm interested. The first date should be a no pressure, meet and greet. If the chemistry is there, she ( or he ) will want a second date.