Why won't any guy date me?

I just feel so ugly and worthless because of it. It seems like I'll always be single. I don't know what to do (I'm a senior in HS)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are still very young. High school can be tough, it's a small isolated environment that really doesn't change much. I think there a lot of girls out there in your position and while I'm sure it is hurtful to you, I really don't think it to be very unusual.

What Guys Said 3

• You'll find a good man that will take care of you, just keep your chin up. I'm guessing you're 17, which is young so don't feel bad, it is normal at your age to have never had a boyfriend.

• Kind of don't know, since we not only don't know what you look like, but, also, what your personality is like. Such a vague question

• You're in high school. Most guys your age haven't even attempted to ask a girl out yet, not once in their life. Be patient.

What Girls Said 0