Guys, why so many guys ask me what zodiac I am?

like i dated one guy, he was older and he was bussinessman, very serious man and he asked me what zodiac sign am i... i answered he answered his.
then i asked him "do u believe in it?"
he said "no!"
lol, why ask then

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys ask you that to see if your compatible with them. Also by knowing somebody's sign you get kind of an idea about what personality they are like. a lot of people border more then one sign And it depends on thw day they are born and the moon that runs with their sign to get an accurate idea about them. I think he was lying and he believed in it because if it wasn't important then he wouldn't ask you.

What Guys Said 4

• They're just trying to start a conversation with ya. I'm not labeling anyone anything. I mean some of the influence might came from those quirky magazines or newspapers. (depends on the person actually) Ya sure people might try to find the compatibility. But you know what? I'll cut the crap. Plain and simple. They want to start a conversation and get to know you better, Some intention might involve interests, sex or just plain ol' love. hope it helps toodles.

• i dont know why he asked but normally would ask because i am an astrology geek myself and i have always been fascinated by it since kindergarten.

but anyways i believe like 80% of it. the deeper i've gone the more sense it has made to me

• Is that even your real picture?

• you know what's funny and I'm a cancer