Need a 3rd person opinion on what to do?

I told this girl who still has feelings for her ex that I like her, actually she wanted me to tell her the truth. She rejected politely and said I can do way better than her (she was being polite). Anyways, we're still friends I think, but I don't know how to move forward from here. What should be my course of action?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop wasting your time on her and move on.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Wait. That's it. Just dangle at the edge of the friend zone for a while, and when you feel the time is right, try again. If the answer is still no, then just give up. If she's still heartbroken from her ex in a few months to a years time she's just stuck in her hopes and dreams, and you don't want someone like that anyway. I'm not saying you shouldn't stay friends, just don't get sad because she's still hoping her ex will come back.

• Stay friends with her if you want, but really bro she's a good chick because there are some girls who will act like they are over their ex but really aren't. Then you find out later after you two have been dating. That's a shitty situation.