How do you stop caring about dating?

Im not sure how to be completely happy. . And I know I can chose between doing something about it or not, but I dont really know how to do it.

For the most part I feel like I got it all in terms of having friends, a familiy whom I got a good relationship with, im a student, I have a job, I have my own apartment and im in good shape.

But the one thing I feel like im constantly failing at is dating. I have felt like this since I 15 maybe? But it was in its worse in hight school and even though I have learnt to live with it now, I still feel like there is something missing in my life.

The short periods where im either activity talking to a guy or if im seeing him I normally feel happy, excited And yeah, like I have it all. Just it always ends quickly and I have been making a huge effort to be social and trying New things, but the things I chose to do dont really have attractive (looks, personality, them being interested in the first place ) guys

I hate that I care.. advice on how to stop caring so much?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Oh what a pair we make... I am a girl who cares too much about dating and keeps putting myself in the firing line for disappointment. I wish I could care less and have your attitude of not bothering... :(