I want to start dating, how do you get into the dating scene?

Hey I'm 19 and I've never been on a date or in a relationship. I just see everyone with their SO and it makes me wish I had someone too. I know this is kind of corny asking, but what's the best way to start finding somebody and start getting experience in dating?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Be a better person go to social places socialize and there you'll meet people of the opposite sex. Places like college are a good place to start.

One thing though is that there's a possibility that you won't succeed in the first date, but don't feel bad about it a lot a lot of people go through it. Good luck!

• When you want to want to start dating you have to accept the full responsibility in case you get your heart broken.

• Best thing to do is to start expanding your network circle of platonic girls and guy friends who are also social themselves.

Cool know cool people and that's the people you want to surround yourself with.