Girls, Will a normal girl ever be romantically interested in me?

So I am an 18 year old guy with a lot of problems:

-I am superskinny and underweight with no physical force whatsoever: a 5 year old kid could quite easily push me down to the ground.

-I have terrible posture
-I am mega disorganized, always am the guy that loses stuff and always drop or forget stuff or that needs help with everything.

I feel so incredibly stupid that I can't even consider myself a man anymore. I apparantly have a brilliant sense of humor and am very intellectual but even that doesn't seem to help me. Is any reasonably normal or attractive girl ever going to like me in a romantic sense? I feel hopeless!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny is hot to me, skinny guys are my type. If you're underweight that doesn't make you unattractive but I would be worried for your health, I hope you're okay <3

Posture might need some work but if it's to do with looking down because you're shy or something like that then I understand, it's not something that would make a guy unattractive either

I'm mega disorganized too so I relate :') . If I was with a guy like that we would muddle through together somehow

A good sense of humour + a good brain are excellent traits

I can't speak for all girls obviously, but you sound cute to me :)

Please don't feel hopeless. You are worth so much and you deserve to be so loved <33

What Girls Said 5

• I think you are overreacting a little bit. I am sure that your thin constitution isn’t that unappealing, and even if it is, you can always gain some weight or start building some muscle, for health reasons if not for looks. The terrible posture can be corrected through practice and in time and the problem you have with your organizations is something that a lot of people, myself included, have to deal with. So these things aren’t that bad. So take care of yourself, dress up nicely, make sure you smell good and keep that charming personality of yours intact and you will have no problems.

• Confidence is the key. Also dressing and looking well helps especially with the confidence. In my country people say am scrawny all the time but I know that I've got a pretty body shape , attractive face, am funny and I can hold a good conversation and those are starters. So you are a bit disorganized, bad posture... it doesn't matter. I will tell you this all those super hot guys/girls out there look perfect but they all have problems. There are even people out there who have major problems more than you and I. So count yourself as blessed and work with what you have , what you dont have, you will take the time to improve on it.

• It's operation personality development! From peter parker to spiderman 😎

Confidence dude! Don't think anything just be yourself if you don't want to change yourself for better

• Honestly I think you are just being hard on yourself. Try to talk to a girl you think is pretty and get to know her. Just approach her and you never know she might look at you in a romantic way.

• I would take someone that's thin and scrawny with a good sense of humor and is smart and fairly attractive (being funny and smart makes you more attractive) over someone who is big and brawny with no brains or sense of humor. So yeah I think one day it will happen for you.

P. s if the girl your after only cares about your looks she's not worth it.