What does it mean when a guy asks you to go to a movie with him and his friends?

There is a group of guys and I'm not sure but I think one of them might like me. His friend invited me to see a movie with that guy and him and two of their other friends. What does it mean when a guy invited you to go to a movie with him and his friends? Does it more often than not mean one of them likes you?

What Guys Said 1

• This is more like a test date, or he is too chicken to directly ask you out. So it is easier and less awkward to go as a group. You are less likely to reject him if it is more of a group thing. This may be his way of getting to know you better and becoming more comfortable and gain more confidence with you.

• So do you think it's my friend asking me out or the friend asking me out to spend time with his friend who I think likes me

• Can I ask you advice via private message

• Yes you may.

What Girls Said 0