Would this be cheating on my girlfriend? She is mad at me now, Girls how would you react if you seen this?

I was talking to my friend on facebook about this girl that HE liked. So we were just tlaking about her and said things. He was like "man she's so hot", so i simply said "oh yeah, forsure", then after that we talked more. I went out of th room (my girlfriend was at my house but she was napping lol). So i went downstairs, for a little bit. I come back up 5 minutes later and my girlfriend has her arms crossed yelling at me cause i said a couple "things" about this girl and called her hot.

I said things things cause it was me and my buddy, i dont like the girl and that's what i explained to my girlfriend, then she got more mad.

She is not talking to me now and i'm not sure if this is cheating, did i do anything wrong? My friend said my girlfriend needs to relax. Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I see what you are coming from. No you did not necessarily cheat. Me and boyfriend both know that there will always be someone more attractive than the other. But it is not like you have feelings for that person nor have you done anything with her you just stated that she was attractive. Your girlfriend probably feels a bit insecure, because I don't think she wants to hear or read that you said this person was hot. It's okay to state that the level of a person of how attractive they are but don't do it where your girlfriend reads or hears it from you or you will get an earful of screaming. Best of luck dude.

• I will tell her she is beautiful
      i did however say the girl had a nice ass and boobs but it's just "friend" talk with my buddy.

• She should chill I mean it is a chick your friend is diggin you only was giving a compliment in my opinion not like you are gonna hook up with her... Guys are gonna look and have their opinions and so do women we are all human and just because we find someone to be attractive or hot doesn't mean we are going to cheat. I don't understand women that get so jealous and bent out of shape over things like this especially if your guy is into you and not cheating... It's just a comment so no I don't believe you did anything wrong!

• ike i did say she had a nice ass and boobs but i mean it's just friend talk, it's not like i want to date that other girl, she looks good, that is it.

• One on one time is a great start

• i'll do that tomorrow

• This is not cheating, haha. She will get over it with time. It is hard for us girls to hear that you find other girls attractive (even if we know it).. Just give her time :) and tell her how beautiful she is and that you love her!

• like i did say the other girl has a nice ass and boobs bu its friend talk, i will text her tonight and tell her exactly that.

• Still not cheating, but everybody has different way of looking at cheating... You should also ask her!

• ill chat with her

• No, its not cheating and yes your friend is right... she needs to relax. Girls do that too when they are with their girlfriends. Nothing wrong with finding people other than your girlfriend hot. Thats ridiculous.

• it's what i thought, I don't know i'll let her cool down and talk to her tomorrow. i did however say the girl had a nice ass and boobs but it's just "friend" talk with my buddy.

• Yeah... me and my girls talk about wanting to sleep with guys or say smth like "i would"

• She got mad.

What Guys Said 1

• That's not cheating. you was more saying she was hot.. For him. Not you.