Crush Emerency!!! Does he like me?

Okay so I like this boy and my friend told him I liked him and I asked her what did he say and she said he smiled. and now he knows and every time I see him in the hallway he is always staring at me? I don't really know him that well and I want to talk to him but I'm scared the only thing I said to him is hey and he said wassup. I want to get to know him but I don't have any classes with him and I dot know what to say and I'm nervous and last week I was going to go up to him and talk to him but I found out he just got a new girlfriend and they just started dating And now every time I see him it is awkward. Like today I saw him with his girlfriend at lunch together and when he was about to leave my friend pulled him and said u remember the girl I told you about who likes you and he said yeah and he smiled at me and walked away. Please help me. Do you guys think he likes me? And should I just forget about him cause now he got a girlfriend?

• Does he like me?
  • He has a girlfriend should I move on?
  • Why is he staring at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is your poll questions lol!!

And no! Absolutely do not try and go for him if he has a girlfriend now. So far basing everything off of what you told me, I'd say he does not have any interest in you. He spoke and said wussup, and smiles. COMMON everyday things that any human would exhibit.

I'm not saying it's the end for you and all your chances, but from what you've gave in your post. Internet level looks bleak. Like 1%/100.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so sad to say, @Shanie22_xox but his newbie who he has now on his arm, has probably been a love interest he has had his own eye on for some time and Now... He has a girlfriend.
    He probably was being nice as spice and said 'Wassup' to you in regards in Not being rude, he may even have thought you Pretty. However, he already had eyes for another surprise, so move on to someone who is More available now.
    He is also this normal wet behind the ears in years young guy in school, that even if he would Look... He is the kind who wouldn't touch as long as he has another Looker.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He probably likes his girlfriend, otherwise he wouldn't be with her and not you. Move on.

• If he already has a girlfriend, then don't go for it. Otherwise, ask him out.

• Ur vote sucks! And no, he doesn't like u. Wth there's no option for this answer?