Why do I get this from men?

I'm back on the dating scene do I joined a dating site , I get a fair amount of messages and I reply because I am not rude. I exchanged number with a guy who looked attractive so I thought I would like to get to know him. We texted and chatted then he didn't reply back to my last text for a week so I thought he wasn't interrested so deleted him from my contact list. He then messages me on the dating site asking why did I block him? He told him
i didn't but I removed him from my phone , he then called me a loser !! And sad he wasn't really interrested anyway. I thought if he wasn't then why message me then? I'm confused here why did he react in this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL What a stupid specimen. He probably put you on the back burner and when it didn't work with "the other" he wanted to see if he could still bag you. Saying he wasn't interested was just a way of getting back at you. Be grateful you never had to date that guy.

• Yes I'm thinking that to , I may have hurt his pride

Most Helpful Girl

• He reacted that way because he felt hurt.
    I don't know why people try to waste your time...
    A lot of those people tend to be flakes not really looking for anything.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• it´s really hard to find decent people on dating sites... most guys are just sick idiots looking for a hookup and most girls are bitches who look for a guy way out of their league or just fake accounts.

• i guess he is just one of those types of guys who feel they shouldn't be "blocked" as he put it, You will meet some guys like that on dating sites but there are nice guys on there too

What Girls Said 1

• Just forget him. He is obviously a loser for disappearing without any explanation.