Which race of girls are the most desired?

I am from a wealthy family in Kuwait and i am going to start dating soon, i used to like American girls but 4 times i did a serach on instagram under the tags MCE to see their boyfreinds and a few of them are with guys who look like monkeys so that makes them reduces to a level slightly above waste, also i used to live South Asian girls but a lot of them mingle with subsaharans these days so their attractiveness is almsot worthless also Arab and middle eastern women on the whole is so much Drama but what should i do go with Asians, other Europeans? or South American/Non Brazilian?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just venture out into the world, live your life, make awesome memories then follow your heart if you find a girl you desire more than the rest?

By the way, your attitude sounds really disgusting, superficial, and cocky. Most girls won’t desire you no matter what if you don’t check that.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White. The end.

1|0
    1|2
    • eww. im white and im so over blondes. no ass, pale, annoying. so over them. latinas and middle easterners, god damn.

• I don't particularly like white women either and have never liked blondes but that doesn't shift the answer to the question of who is most desirable on the planet.

What Girls Said 6

• Wow. The question is, which air headed bimbo would actually be dumb enough to date an arrogant jerk like you?

You think you have the choice inn women? Lol think again.

2|2
    0|0
  • So you're like, if a girl likes a certain type of guy she's less worthy? Doesn't matter who she is, what she likes etc. If she has liked a certain type of guy you don't like she will never have a chance with you. This is pretty much the most shallow and arrogant thing I've heard on gag. Congratulations!

1|1
    0|0
  • Using Instagram to get a idea of what another ethnic group likes in terms of men, isn't the best idea. Plus, it's not always about looks. Personally counts too.

2|0
    0|0
    • i think it's random according to the post also instagram could try to promote people of different races to boast their image or sum I don't know but maybe i should travel an meet people an see the world more to have a better idea?

• White girls.

But all races have sexy women and men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Instagram is not the way to go to see what others like. Travel the world and see who you like. Since you don't know, you need to be adventurous and live your life for yourself, to see who you are attracted to. I have traveled quite a bit and know that each individual person is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Kuwaiti, what's wrong with Kuwaiti girls huh? كل البنات حلوين ليش مو عاجبتك الكويتيه

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Latina/middle eastern no doubt. Second goes to white tied with Asian. black gets third, sorry lol

0|0
    1|0
  • since your kind doesn't believe in gender equalit, i think you need to revise your dating needs.

0|0
    0|1