Girls, What signs do you give when you like a guy?

Hi Guys, What signs do you give a guy when you like them? How would do you get into a relationship with someone. What social setting does this usually happen in?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Well I've been seeing this guy for 2wks and I've given him home cooked meals. I love to be affectionate with him. Joke with him. Caress his face, I love his beard! He ells great so compliments are nice. Touch his hands or forearm..

• I pretty much always have to be friends with him first. And I will throw myself at him basically. I kind of come off as flirty with a lot of people because I always try and be super nice. But I'll compliment him, tell him he's sexy and pretty, find excuses to touch him (not inappropriately!) like giving him hugs and things. Make an effort to dress in something nice when I'm around him. Spend as much time with him as I can. Show a lot of interest in his life and things he's interested in.