My girlfriend is cheating on me should I say anything to her about it?

I heard she was cheating on me so i looked through her phone. seen text messages talking about sex an seen dirty pictures that they had exchanged. I love her very much an want to be with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to confront her. I could not stay silent about that. Especially if others know I would be furious. Do you not deserve someone that truly loves you and wants you completely. In saying that if you are ok for her to date others then have that discussion too. She may be a polygamist and just loves more than one and can't leave either of you. At least then the secrecy has gone and you can be open about it. It's entirely up to you

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit, talk to her; once she admits it, have some self-respect and tell her to f*&k off and dump that bitch!

What Girls Said 3

• If you really loved her that much, you shouldn't have believed what you heard about her so easily and invaded her privacy just like that. Sorry, just my opinion :/ I think you should confront her about this. Obviously she doesn't really love you if she can cheat on you just like that. So why would you want to waste your love and time on a cheating, backstabbing bastard?

• sorry but all you have to do now will be to dump her... once a cheater always a cheater!

• You're pathetic. You're 'in love' with someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about you. Grow a pair, and leave the bitch.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, she's done with you, move on, I'm sorry she did it, but, ya gotta move on