Girls what would you think of a guy if you have been dating him for a week (but knew him for 1 year) and he asked for sex in the first week?

I'm finally dating the girl that i have liked for a year now :) I was just wondering what do you think if i asked her for sex right away? We are both virgins and i neverhad sex but really want to do it. How should i approach this? ALSO this is my first relationship so i dont want to mess it up.

Should i do it or wait maybe 1 or 2 months more?

Please be honest

Anyone else?
Anyone else by chance?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say SLOW YOUR ROLL! She's a virgin this isn't something hat should be rushed into.

• ok ok. i asked because before (3 months ago). We had a talk and she asked if i was a virgin or been with any girl and i said no. Then i asked her "what do you think of sex, would you do it?" and she was like "if i'm with the right person". So that is why i asked. But i will maybe ask in 2 months. i dont want to jump the gun.

• Just let it develop naturally it is something you will both remember the rest of your life and you will know when she is ready. Enjoy the process of getting to there.

• ok thanks :)

What Girls Said 4

• I'd actually prefer it to happen naturally rather than being asked lol so if it happens on the first week then sure if the chemistry is strong enough and if I feel comfortable with him enough, i don't see why not

• we did somewhat talk about it 3months ago, but i think i will wait

• Just wait, you have feelings stronger than hers if it took you guys a year to start dating. Wait for her feelings to reach the same place yours are at. It will make the sex that much better too.

• I would think you only want me for sex if you are asking so soon. I would say no

• i asked because before (3 months ago). We had a talk and she asked if i was a virgin or been with any girl and i said no. Then i asked her "what do you think of sex, would you do it?" and she was like "if i'm with the right person". So that is why i asked. But i will maybe ask in 2 months. i dont want to jump the gun.

• I'd be like nope

What Guys Said 0