How was your first kiss?

So I'm really nervous about kissing this guy. I did some research and still am not confident. How do i kiss. Will it be awkward. Did you know how to kiss the first time you did it? How was your first kiss

P. s. This isn't his first kiss

Most Helpful Guy

• First normal kiss went fine. Second kiss, I made the mistake of using tongue (that's what you're supposed to do, right?) and I basically just stuck it straight down her mouth like some fucking invasive tentacle.

You'll be fine. If you're worried about it, ask him to teach you to help break the awkwardness.

• You see if I ask him to teach me that will just make it even more awkward

• Tell him you've never done it before, then bring it up as a possibility. He'll oblige, and BAM. You'll get all the experience you'll need.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't over think it!!! I used to try and practice and research it and all that stuff, but it really does come naturally.
    I'm pretty sure I wasn't great the first time I kissed someone, or the second time, but I quickly learnt, really quickly! You pick it up so don't worry!

Also, I have kissed a guy who's first kiss it was, yes he was really bad, but I knew it was his first kiss and sorta told him what to do and I didn't mind because I knew in advance, so make sure he knows in advance and it doesn't matter if you're bad! Plus guys like teaching girls :P

What Guys Said 4

• @cinderelli @missnowhere ma BIC phat lips is waiting 👄💋

• You can wait forever. 😛

• you'll have to keep waiting..

• @cinderelli dont make meh wait too long or ill end up with a shooting massacre juz right about the corner of yo eyes </3

• First was awkward spin the bottle peck. After that romantic slow dance kiss when I went to a party. Third kiss I was drunk and she was drunk and it was amazing didn't worry if I was good or bad just held her like nothing else mattered and locked lips and had each other's tounges jousting

• It was unforgettable however the situation was a bit err strange

• what was the situation haha? my barely remember my first kiss and the situation definitely wasn't ideal haha

• Please elaborate

• Ermm, well i was in love with this girl, she and her boyfriend knew it. A few hours before the kiss she asked me if i was a good kisser, me being honest answered with "i don't know, but only one way to find out"

I'm a naturally cheeky person by the way, anyway fast forward a few hours and me and her agreed to a bet that if i won a game of pool i'd find out the answer to the question. I won obviously :p

Thats it in a nutshell

• First kiss was crap, first girlfriend too. 2nd one was best 😂

• I guess we all have to go through it once

• Kissing can be learned so it's no big deal.. you just have to want to learn it

What Girls Said 3

• My first kiss was set perfectly. Sunset, in a beautiful park in the middle of summer. He was a really good friend and I knew he was going to make a move. Then he did and... I jumped back and yelled: "Oh, my god, that is disgusting!"

I was fourteen at the time. It's still embarrassing.

• Lmao at least it's over

• My first kiss was horrible. Awkward and sloppy. Mostly my fault lol.

• Well feel he's pace how ever are you gonna be confident if you haven't tried. Don't turn your face too much