Would you have sex with a guy you were not attracted to but is a VERY GOOD communicator?

I feel that if I am good enough at communication that I can stimulate a woman's mind rather than her body. I have become an excellent communicator because I have practiced so much. I wonder if good communication can replace looks?

• I am more attracted to men with better communication
  • Looks would matter more

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I chose B.

Attraction is the big X Factor in any relationship. When you have it, you don’t think twice about it. When you don’t have it, it’s hard to overcome.

What Girls Said 3

• Like I answer every one of these questions: no matter how you feel about it, MOST people (men and women included) want someone who they are emotionally AND physically attracted to. There has to be a balance. I wouldn't have sex with somebody I wasn't attracted to because I would have no desire to be physical with them, however I personally can't be attracted to even an attractive person if I don't like their personality.

Balance folks... balance.

• Are you talking about sexual communication? Because if not, I don't see how they're relevant.

• No, I mean understanding you signals. You don't give off signals? You obviously aren't a good communicator yourself if you don't even understand the basic concept of communication.

• Yeah, sorry. I only know about words.

• I have to find him attractive, but if he can communicate in a way that makes me feel attracted to him, that works.

• What if he is very attractive but can't communicate?

• That could work too, unless he's a complete disaster at it.

• There's like a threshold of attractiveness that needs to be reached, but you can get there multiple ways. Not just looks. Not just communication. Not just confidence. I think guys who try to improve themselves overall while also playing to their strengths are the most successful.

What Guys Said 0