Is there something wrong with me?

I am 19 almost 20 and have never been kissed, never been in a relationship, and never been asked out. The closest to a date was when I tried fading my friend in 9th grade, but we never got to the first date cause he kept cancelling. So now I'm almost 20 and I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me; I don't know if the way I dress, or my attitude, or I'm just not appealing like that. I'm tired of being alone and feeling ignored.
Believe me I've tried over the years to get somewhat close to a relationship but that person either turns out to be a douche or a creep. Supposedly I'm funny and cute and silly, but if that's true why haven't I been successfull? Is there something wrong with me? Is this like x-men but instead of adamantium claws I develop a pheromone that screams keep away?

And please don't tell me I'm young and have to be patient, I'm not concerned about a timeline. I'm just really really tired of waiting, I just want companionship with kissing in between.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I have a bestfriend, great guy, 22, Focuses mainly on school, never been in a relationship nor a date, Still a virgin, has friends who are girls, I guess one of our other friends took his kissing virginity away at a party... Hilarious cause he was forced too. But that's not the point. My point is, just cause you haven't gotten any of those yet doesn't mean you'll never find one. Funny, cute, and silly doesn't mean you're not successful.. Maybe it's just something about you that people find you just as a friend, or maybe you're pushing them away, I'm not sure. But there'll be a guy out there that'll be right for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you do anything to pursue guys? Do you go out often or do you just sit at home?
    I learned pretty quickly that when getting guys, you have to play your part. You can't expect to sit around and just have the guy make all the moves, and just come and whisk you off your feet. It doesn't work like that, you have to put yourself out there, make yourself available, express interest, so that they can do it back.

• Unfortunately you might be right, your advice is welcome

What Guys Said 7

• I think you may be trying too hard. It does happen! I am so very sure there's nothing wrong with you. My sister is on here. She's 21 and only just got her first boyfriend. She wasn't even trying, and he just asked her out. He's a good guy, too!

• Well there might be something wrong but I think not. Just keep living life and find someone worthy of you.

• Well u can be with meh honestly 😚
    Look no further babe 👄

• What do you look like? That would help to see and narrow down possibilities.

• I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20, and it was the worst decision of my life. Don't worry, it'll come when it comes

• There is a stronger pheromone in your feet that will drive the right man to you. I don't know how you are supposed to let him receive those pheromones though... Life is hard.

• Nothing is wrong with you. 19-20 is still very young. You will completely "catch up." Take your time. Don't compromise your standards and accidentally end up with a "douche" or "creep." Desperation could take you there if you're not patient and careful. It's easier to do than you think!

What Girls Said 0