Which ethnicity of girls are easiest to land?

I find Thai then black girls to be easiest the hardest would be middle Eastern girls.

Tell how its for you?
Girls can answer which ethnicities are easiest for them to pull

Based on experience
Sorry if I seem racist

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha I am Thai... but I think its hard to get with me since I am so awesome... nah jk bruh, i don't know why but I kinda agree with you...😁 But one of my thai friend seems like she would be hard to get since she is a bit of a tomboy and... yeah. I feel like Mexican/spanish girls are the easiest NO OFFENSE since the mexican and some Spanish girls in my school are always seen chasing the guys and the guys seem bothered so if the guys were to flirt with the girls then I believe they would be an instant couple.

• I love Spanish girls wish I could get back in time and be a student in your school

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't go for girls outside of my race. However, I have heard some people say that Asian and black girls are the easiest.

What Girls Said 9

• Well as for middle eastern girls, they'll probably be disowned by their family if they find out they've had sex before marriage.__. What my Saudi friend told me ahah

But it depends on what country it is and who's pulling... If he's attractive it'll obviously be easier for him to pull anyone. But I'd say them British tourists on Ibiza are hands down the easiest... 😂😂

• I agree with you on the middle eastern girls, most of us aren't into casual sex and not even sex before marriage, and we want to get married and have families. But there are exceptions as-well of course.

• Airplanese.

• With that attitude?
    Sorry I think none.

• Kind of right about middle eastern girls. Many would be disowned or killed if their family found out about their relationships. Not sure about black girls though. We are not that easy to land.

• >_> Black girls aren't easy. Maybe you're just meeting some in some shady places.

• Nahh professional middle class types

• So what do you want me to say that I meet some $20/whoes

• I think you should stop lying about where you've met them.

• any race really

• You seem really racist

• That seems really racist

What Guys Said 11

• If you think just because a woman is from a different places makes her easy... Makes you an idiot

• I want to agree with you on the Middle Eastern women. But I don't think that I should generalize because of personal experience in America

• Dude don't be a sleaze. Race has nothing to do with it. You can find promiscuous or conservative people of every race. It depends on where you look.

• Bro, that's messed up and very racist if you just go after a specific ethnicity simply because you think they're "easy".

• No you misunderstood like whats the easiest for me to pull

• Offensive. Very offensive.

• Wait , you can land girls? I thought we could only land planes, jets, air balloons and helicopters, omg...

• I think Indian girls are prudish af... while they are still far behind Arab women... European girls are pretty open to random sexual encounters and so are American girls I think
    Have no experience of non Arab/Muslim middle eastern girls like from Israel...

• If you are white:
    Asians, Indian girls are WAAAAAYYYYYY EASYSY TO GET. PRACTICALLY ON THEIR KNEES AND READY TO SUCK YOUR DICK AFTER 15 MINUTES OF MEETING.

For Non-white (blacks):
    I believe white girls have a thing for black guys.

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

American girls are the easiest :p specifically White American girls between the ages of 18-23, attending college

• Any party chick

• Easy chicks exist in every ethnicity...

• Yes but what ethnicity do you have to work the least to impress

• None... stupid, easy chicks are everywhere. It's not about ethnicity! It's about intelligence level, self-esteem level and how horny they are...