Help with a dating question?

Okay so I'm a Sophmore girl in high school and I've been open to dating since freshman year. But no one flirts with me at all or asked me out, and I'm am 300% sure that no one has a crush on me or is interested in me. I've never been on a date or had a first kiss (or hug tbh). Is there anything I can do to give people the impression that I'm open to dating. Because I think one thing that throws people off is that I came from a small Catholic school and they think I'm "innocent", so is that a turn off? But maybe I'm just ugly or fat... But if you could give me some advice about how to dress, act, and such that'd be amazing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Being catholic can be a huge turn off for some people but they are promptly not the type you would want to date anyways. Don’t change who you are just to get a date, no guy in the world is worth that. Short of walking around with a big sign that says “date me” you are just going to have to put yourself out there. And if it does not happen right away don’t worry, not having kissed anyone at 15 is not that unusual.

Also that is not actually how percentages work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if I was you I would try to mingle with a few guys, get to know them. That way people know you're not scared to speak up to them or put yourself out there. also, still dress casual. You don't want to the wrong interpretation, but like I said be friendly, open minded and try to talk to different people. It does help, try to talk to someone from one of your classes, then casually ask for there number as a way to hell eachother with class work and try to get to know them and see if it kicks off from there. Do something like that to put yourself out there.

What Guys Said 2

• Be more social

• Innocent is cute

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have friends that are dating? Have you talked to them and let them know you would like to meet someone? A group date? A double date? I think thats where I would start.