(Boys please help meeee) Have I messed up with my crush?

I have a crush on this guy and I think I messed everything up. I'm new in this school and so is he, both of us are from the same country far away from where we live now. We were in Spanish class and he needed to answer the question: What he likes to do on the weekend with his friends. And he answered to rent a DVD. Well, in Spanish, we ALWAYS discuss about how netflix took over DVDs, and after he said that, everyone starred at him and asked if he had netflix and if DVDs still existed, he was answering peoples question and then he said that he didn't know how to say what he actually likes to do in Spanish, (I think he meant to say that he liked to rent movies on netflix), but instead of in Spanish, I understood he said that he didn't know how to say it in English. Well, I never actually properly talked to him except from introducing myself. And I tried to talk to him by asking to say the question in our native language to see if I could translate, he was very confused and so was I, thankfully the teacher interrupted the suspense, However, now he probably thinks I think he is stupid and doesn't know how to speak English.

To make things worse, I already know Spanish, I don't know why I'm in such an easy class, people actually think I show off a lot in Spanish and now he will think I show off in all the subjects.

I am really bad talking to my crushes as you have noticed. Have I messed up? What do I do? What can I do to make him like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Proof that girls overthink to the maximum.

Dude, he's probably forgot about the incident by now, unless he really likes you. And if he likes you, this won't make him dislike you...

• thanks, and by the way, what should I do to get my crush to like me? cuz you seem like the only person that actually helped me

• You don't "get someone to like you." They get to like you themselves, and then you get to know them and they get to know you. By spending time together, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• How to get someone to like you -

Step 1) Be Hot / Pretty.

If you complete that step, Congratulations, Someone will like you.

• Im not hot/pretty according to most people i know

• Eh, Sorry, Not much you can do in that case then.

If you are genuinely ugly, Then, It may be best in some cases just to admit defeat and not even bother, at least that way you save yourself the wasted time pursuing someone out of your league ya know?

But,, eh... good luck whatever you do.

• Offer to teach him to make up for your mistake lol.

What Girls Said 0