Why is it so hard for me to meet a girl?

I've done online dating, tinder. Approached girls in real life. etc. I just don't understand it. I'm 26 and have never had sex, nor have I even had a girlfriend. The funny thing is I always hear back from the girl after the first date, but they never agree to a second one. That's when they get flaky. I'm seriously getting behind here. I should have had like 4 girlfriends by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are probably doing something wrong during your first date with them. I am not sure what though because you didn't describe your dates.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude I'm in your shoes I actually made a promise to myself if I don't have a girlfriend by 25 I'm done with girls forever and I'm staying single cause I'm tired of the shit feeling frustrated and depressed cause I can't have a girl it's not worth it some people it just ain't supposed to happen for

• Don't promise yourself anything. Don't try to stay away from girls. Don't TRY anything, just live, and see what happens.

• I just live everyday dude. That doesn't work.

• Dude that's my only option no girl is interested on me o have been called ugly, repulsive, caveman. I'm 24 and never had one girlfriend or had sex it's not worth it to keep going like that it's not like a girl is gonna magically drop out of nowhere and be like your perfect for me that's a nice fantasy but I live in reality

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you have really high standards

• I'm even trying below average girls and still getting rejected

• Yeah these girls I look at now are horrible some look strung out some have no. goals or ambitions in life and somehow I'm still getting rejected

• But truth be told beforehand I never knew my standards to begin with

What Guys Said 2

• Get out more.

• ya tell me about it, thats why there are tons of people out there who make money off of guys who struggle to get dates or get a girlfriend