Which super power do you think would best help your relationship or to attain a steady relationship (RELATIONSHIP not Hookup, ya shapeshifters!)?

I think that teleportation would be the best, because I wouldn't have to have a guy pick me up, I can TOTALLY not worry about which one of us is gonna be good to drive, we could get into theme parks FREEEE, and I could take extra long getting ready.
The only negative is I wouldn't be able to ditch them when I need me time lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Invisibility! Just seems so awesome to me, you can prank people lol and play as a ghost XD

• Invisibillity would definitely be cool, lol plus you could also get into places for free lol

• For sure! It would be awesome lol.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Probably mind reading. Imagine how many arguments and fights you could avoid.

• lmao omg you're crazy imagine how many arguments and fights you can start! lol you make a smart asss comment she walks away thinking you're a dick. lol or like she randomly thinks about her ex at the theater or like thinks about how many exes she's had, I don't know maybe you're a stronger person then me, but gossshhh my insecurities would kill me

• Hmmm, I guess I never thought about it that way.

• lol maybe I'm just paranoid

• Power to grant wishes

Cause then I could wish that my crush loved me back.

What Girls Said 0