Have you ever tried waiting for someone you were crushing on to break up so you could get a chance with them?

You really like them and would like to date them but they are taken so you wait hoping they break up so you can get that chance. Ever done that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's stupid because he'll never break up with her considering she's the mother of his child.

What Girls Said 9

• No, because taken boys turn me off. If I find out they're in a relationship, the crush fades away.

• nah i don't crush on taken people

• Not really. Kind of.

We met in 2007. Spent 3 weeks together. I was crushing hard. Then met again in 2008. He was taken so I was like, "ok, we can just be friends, that's cool." Spent 3 weeks together again. Met again in 2009. He was single. I was still very interested. Then we stayed in contact and decided to date in 2011. And now it's 2015 and we're discussing marriage.

So I mean, I guess I waited for him to be single, but it's not like I saw him every day... ya know?

• Nope.. I haven't really crushed on anyone..

• Can't say I have. I haven't had a serious crush on anyone who was taken.

• No. If I find out my crush is in a relationship, I stop crushing on him.

• Nope , besides it's very unlikely they'd go for you after.

• No i tried my best to not contact him

• lol no, if i find out a guy i like is already with someone i stop liking them. :p

What Guys Said 6

• Consider it once, but decided that it was just too pathetic to actually do.

• Nah I've never done that.. Why would I waste my time? I could find a perfectly good woman who actually wants to be with me.

• I never went that far.

• In the past, I'd just distance myself purposefully so those feelings faded away.

• No I just broke them up.

• Probably. And it's not a good idea.