Ok a question for guys. About what you look for in a girl?

Right im recently single well since June and was with my ex for 12 years. Obviously my ex seen my body change during our relationship due to having children together. But now im so worried about my body. I was once a lovely toned uk 10/12 with curves in all the right places since having my children and being comfortable in my relationship i have put weight on mostly around my belly which sits above my section scar. i have loads of stretch marks , and my body isn't as toned as it was. But i look and feel amazing in clothes. I have lost over a stone to. And dropped two dess sizes so im now a big uk 14 to small uk 16.
Now would find that attractive?
I am a lovely kind hearted person who would do anything for anyone. I have amazing brown eyes and a lovely big smile.
I have been getting so much attention but from younger guys mostly around 21 22. Im absolutely petrified to put myself out there dating as i wouldn't want to be rejected coz of my body.

I must add to this that i am confident untill it comes to the bedroom area. I know i can pull guys i have but what im saying is if you are of an age of 22 would you find that attractive or would it put you off completely.

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure you look great

• Thank you

• most men over 30 know this

• Haha i know that but for some reason i haven't found myself being attracted to guys my age or older. I think it may well be commitment issues that though. I mean someone my age in more likely to want more than im Ready to offer. Then it gets messy. But younger guys just go with the flow

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, pretty much everyone has or will get stretch marks of some sort so i wouldn't worry about that - trust me you're in the majority not minority. Guys will know that you've had children so the c-section scar won't be a surprise or an issue either. I think you just need to bump up your confidence and you'll be fine. For the first night with a guy just make sure you have excellent lighting - if you're worried about bright lights that reveal everything go for a salt lamp - they emit a nice soft glow like candlelight. Hope that helps!

What Guys Said 3

• Most men love curves, I also. I'm certain you're beautiful.

• I am beautiful, thank you. But my point is extra weight around my belly area would that turn you off? I know guys are visual and a lot see women as sexual beings

• Just someone who likes humor and is not "curvy"

• If you feel uncomfortable then hit the gym! In only 2 months you can get amazing results and ask the gym trainer to help you.

• I do go to the gym and eat healthy i have lost over a stone already. But i know my body will never be what is was

• I must be attractive to 'guys' as they are the chasers. I just feel indide myself that my appearance could be a turn off

• Then be fit and you won't be

What Girls Said 1

• That's why I am never having children. My body is too good to mess up

• Ummmm you can get a surrogate mother haha

• I will definitely do it. Done something similar when i suffered with anxiety. So yes i will thanks so much xx

• You're so welcome ☺. Good luck