Does a man love a woman more when she helps him to be more confident? or will he turn into an arrogant jerk?

They often say treat them mean, keep them keen. I'm not a game player, I'm loyal and nuturing.

Men do you love a woman more when she makes you feel good about yourself? Or will you start to think if I can make this awesome woman love me I can do the same to other girls, and start cheating on her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman makes me feel good, I want to spend more time with her. Most times that's going to lead to love.

1|0
    0|0
    • How soon will you say I love you if that is the case?

• When I'm feeling it... and feeling that she feels the same.

• Fair enough, what is the soonest / longest time it took to say it? I'm just curious cos what we have is great but we haven't said it yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy. Some guys end up arrogant assholes with such treatment, while others simply get more confident and they start believing in themselves more.

1|1
    0|0
    • I guess we have no control of other's decision of what they choose to become. I only asked this questions because he usually say thanks when I give him a compliment but he didn't yesterday. However he still treats me well in general, he would pick me up and drop me off. Still very affectionate.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, a man will certainly love a woman if she helps him become a better person, if she helps him become a more confident person.

1|0
    0|0
  • being more confident is all about self

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!