Is personality important to get a guy yo like u?

I get told i have a really bubbly personality from guys. Do guy like girls with bubbly personalities?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's generally important I think that you can have people to like you: family, friends, people you interact with in general.

If you'd be interested in dating a guy... you should both like eachother, in order to date, no?
    Or else the date will be boring af

Most Helpful Girl

• It is important to keep them. But I am not going to lie to you, most guys value appearance more than they value personality.

What Guys Said 3

• Personality is what kept the relationship strong and long lasting. So I say keep that personality. Some guys even prided at having girlfriends with bubbly personality. Not as a trophy, girls like that usually the one that cheers things up in the relationship. Be strong!

• Personality is relevant for a relationship - but if you want to have guys being physically/sexually attracted to you, your physical appearance (including charisma) matters a lot more.

• Yes, I like them.

What Girls Said 0