Why does see guilt trip me and care so much?

This girl who I have a long distance friendship with and never met before we just talk on the phone and text each other. We've been talking for a long time and planned on meeting eachother and at point were really close and planned on meeting and maybe forming a relationship. But she decided not to and went agaist it said she could never she me as a boyfriend and it just wouldn't ever work out. It hurt me pretty bad. I really did like her for who she was, I loved her and had strong feelings for her. Anyway, since then I've been going on dates none going all that well. I'm the kind of guy that wanted to wait for love for sex but my romantic life has been filled with disoppointments. I stopped talking for a little bit with her because she hurt me but couldn't resist talking back. We don't hide anything from eachother so she told she did sleep with a friend, of course it bothers me but continue on. Recently I went on a date, with a girl who seemed to really like me... or just found me really attractive and made me feel good so things got heated between us, things I'm not happy about because It was the first time we met and told the girl because she always asked how my dates went. Then she just said how out of character it was for me and how I'm a hypocrite because the things I said to her about the matter. She made me feel so bad and its the first time I felt judged by her and felt like she attacked me. She said she wasn't, but she brought up things I said a year ago can't believe I'd do that, like it seemed to bother her... Now I didn't feel good about what I did which is why I talked to her, normally she makes me feel better and will say everyone has there desires/breaking points but instead guilt tripped me and made me feel worse, why?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "This girl who I have a long distance friendship with and never met before we just talk on the phone and text each other. "

^do u plan meetin each other though?

" We've been talking for a long time and planned on meeting eachother and at point were really close and planned on meeting and maybe forming a relationship."

^nice... so distance it's yer only prob as it seems which's ok once it's solved i believe...

"But she decided not to and went agaist it said she could never she me as a boyfriend and it just wouldn't ever work out."

^wot made her say dis so suddenly then? she seemed to be fine wid it...

"Anyway, since then I've been going on dates none going all that well. I'm the kind of guy that wanted to wait for love for sex but my romantic life has been filled with disoppointments. "

^if u see it won't lead anywhere... then u can always take a break from datin i guess... ;)

" I stopped talking for a little bit with her because she hurt me but couldn't resist talking back. We don't hide anything from eachother so she told she did sleep with a friend, of course it bothers me but continue on. "

^pretty bad sign then... it means she's not dedicated to u... so consider nothing serious is gonna happen between u and her soon at least...

"Recently I went on a date, with a girl who seemed to really like me... or just found me really attractive and made me feel good so things got heated between us, things I'm not happy about because It was the first time we met and told the girl because she always asked how my dates went. "

^unhappy y? i believe stickin wid her might make u move on from dis another long-distance one... don't u agree?

"Then she just said how out of character it was for me and how I'm a hypocrite because the things I said to her about the matter."

^sorry didn't get it bro... long-distance friend said dis?

"She made me feel so bad and its the first time I felt judged by her and felt like she attacked me. "

^if it was LD one... then she's being a hypocrite since she was da one who slept wid another guy actually... wasn't she?

"but instead guilt tripped me and made me feel worse, why?"

^u shouldn't feel guilt... nobody has da right to judge u i believe... ;)