Is this usual: Eating from your partner's mouth?

The guy Im seeing at the moment likes me to eat chocolate and then eat it from my mouth. Is that wierd? I've never done it before him, so just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is "normal" lot's of people do all kinds of things that may be normal to them but not others.
    I have done this a lot with female friends and girlfriends it's not that I like it when there do it to/with me but i also don't dislike it.
    it just something we do sometimes.
    but then we do and are into some weird things.
    somethings you like and thing are normal we may think ok then thats not normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider that sort of cute. It's normal if you really like someone.

What Guys Said 2

• It seems normal; personally, I'm not attracted to that.

• Well I have no doubt it's been done by people before

What Girls Said 4

• I'd consider it weird, I wouldn't be doing that with my partner, but I've known a couple who ate sweets from each others mouths before.

• It's a little unusual but as long as both of you are comfortable with it I don't think it's a big deal. Everyone is weird in some way.

• Ew! Fucking ew! Can't you people eat like normal human beings instead of birds?

• I think it's hot. As long as he has good oral hygiene.