Is he interested in me? or my dogs?

I've know this guys for 4 months and we usually snapchat each other. The first time we decided to meet for a study date, we exchanged no. And texted a bit to set the date. After the study date, we stopped texting and continued snapchatting. (After the date, instead of a text, he took a selfie of himself saying hi) I was quite annoyed TBH. So I decided that he definitely wasn't interested in me. But we continued snap chatting. But soon after, He started to text me again, saying that he wanted to see my dogs. We started texting, but he takes 2-3 days to reply. Again, I was annoyed and also angry because it seems to me that he's using me to see the dogs and play with my dogs. I had a birthday party coming. I invited him to the party. (He'd be able to see the dogs then) and agreed to come. On my birthday party, he mixed well with my friends and we actually had a lot of fun! I was surprised that he was the last one to leave my party and he even stayed to clean the party mess together with me. Before he left, he told me to meet up for dinner soon. And then hugged me. He left at 1 am. The next day, he texted me, and asked what my parents thought of him. I didn't want to tell him anything because my mom isn't exactly fond of him. But he insisted I tell him what my parents think of him. The conversation continued and he was worried that my mom didn't like me being friends with him and he was quite sad. But other than this, he texted my for 3 days straight, with quick replies asking me what day we can meet up for dinner and we also talked about other stuff. On two of the nights, he called me and said he was lazy to text me back so he was just gonna talk on the phone again, he asked me when he could see my dogs. One of the nights he said he wanted to come over to see them now. I'm confused. Does He like my dogs. Or perhaps me? Help!

And he also asked me if my parents allow me to travel alone with friends and asked me to travel with him to Europe after our exams end.

What is he trying to do? Am I a friend? Or sthg else? I really dk. And he just ignored my text:( it has been 4 hours since he last replied. Am I being too paranoid?

I just want to know the answer.
Does he like me as a friend?
Or like me more than a friend?
And does he have any intention on dating?

Please help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you :)

• He likes you
    Actually he is using ur dogs to be with you