How much/what kind of PDA do you WANT in your relationship?

I tried to make the poll go from least to most... but it is a little tricky assigning such value to these things... I also more meant when in a group, but I suppose this extends to just being in public as well.

Anyway, this is what you WANT ideally, not what you currently have/ have had- though good for you if those are the same!

I personally am okay with handholding (though only when convienent, I won't go out of my way to hold your hand) and some small kisses with a hello or good bye. Even at a club, I am not really into making out and feeling up... maybe just some saucy dancing- but classy, not grinding.

I actually really enjoy the relationships where we are both able to just go do our own things, or if it is incovineient to sit together in a group, we just don't- no big deal.

So what about everyone else?

• Nothing whatsoever
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Holding hands
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Some small kisses here and there
    55% (6)75% (3)60% (9)Vote
  • Always needing to be touching your significant other when together
    18% (2)25% (1)20% (3)Vote
  • Full on making out/ feeling up
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Who cares- we'll do what we want, where we want!
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Oh and if you want to comment with what you find gross/ too much to see when in a group, please share!

I personally hate couples that constantly feel the need to be touching/ kissing etc. My friend group has actually excluded such a couple before because they were just waaaay over the top about it in hangouts.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1