Is it okay to expect women to look like this? When they expect me to look tall and muscular?

• Yes, women are the same way.
  • No, it is unrealistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus. I wouldn't want to look like that. I don't like huge butts and thank god mine isn't like that. Not all men have to be tall and muscular , I don't know where you got that from

• but society clearly states tall and muscular is the ideal.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't expect them to look like that, cause not every girl can be like that, and not every girl wants to look like that, but you can only go for girls that do look like that, there's nothing wrong in that.
    Most women do not expect a tall muscular man, but they do prefer it, and that's ok, even though as someone who's not too muscular, it sucks xD

What Girls Said 10

• Excuse my language, but f#@$ what society says you should look like and be attracted to!! I'm so sick of this back and forth of "is it okay to expect this if ______ expects this?". Those bodies are totally unrealistic, especially to "expect" someone to have. And i don't expect a certain amount of muscle on the person i date. If you want to go for a girl with a huge ass, well good on ya, but to "expect" someone to look unrealistic because you think they expect something unrealistic of men is just a naive, narrow-minded way to perpetuate those unrealistic views in society. stop the cycle and be who you want and go after what you want and see where that leads you, without the opinions of society and random strangers.

• Being muscular is something that you can change and is a realistic goal you can work on, having a huge ass is not. Yes, you can do squats but that only goes so far, if you have a naturally small ass you will never end up looking like this without surgery.

• nobody expects "YOU" to be, or look like anything. It's all in preference. Someone will find you attractive eventually.

If you prefer girls with giant assess, well that's your preference and doesn't imply that every girl should look like that, it just means you need to search for a girl that already possesses that feature. Just the same when a girl is attracted to tall men, they don't expect short men to grow, they just go out in search for a man that's already tall. Common sense. and it's all in preference again, not a demand.

Besides most girls have fake asses today, and that's awful, cause an ass you are able to grow naturally as oppose to boobs and height... etc...

• I don't think it's okay for anyone to generalize an entire gender and EXPECT them to look a certain way. However, you, along with women, are entitled to be attracted to whatever it is you are attracted to.

• Well I also mean't what if society told you to be that way.

• I have never given a shit about what society says: I have been the opposite of what I have been told my whole life is correct ever since I had the ability to speak. Trust me, my mother will attest to that.

• Besides, the whole: "look this way" thing isn't new.

• only if they're super fit athletes, but other wise women don't have that kind of body, and won't expect you to be tall and muscular, since realistically not many people are like that.

• I like when my man is taller than me which means not necessarily "tall" (I am 1m59). I physically don't like muscular guys.

• Actually, not all women are or can't be like this. Neither are all men tall and muscular. I'm just any other normal girl, nothing special. Most of us are normal too and we all wouldn't mind being with someone out of our league. Bc why not, right? But who I see myself with, in the future, is just another normal person like me. We all will end up with someone in the end and they def can't all be model-like or blessed with everything big.

P. S. I used to hate this guy though he was good-looking. He used to stare at me every damn time and it made me very uneasy. Then a few years later we talked and I had a crush on him. And he was tall, yes, but def not muscular. In fact, thin. Why? Bc who knows, love... *shrugs shoulders*

• My boyfriend and I think these womens butts looks ridiculous.

• I think your boyfriend is just saying that to save his own ass.

• Lol no, he legitimately likes smaller girls with small butts. He likes tight and perky, not jiggly.

• If you can get the women who look like that to date you, then have at it. What makes our expectations too high is that they can't be met.

• In reality, not many women can get asses like that. Squats alone will not do the trick. I have a big ass but it isn't getting any bigger not matter how much I've tried.

What Guys Said 11

• they're showing so much of the ass that im getting so used to it its not even becoming that much of a turn on anymore. fuuuuck leave more for mystery and imagination! lol

but anyways, just go for what you want man.

• so once youve seen a girl naked you dont find her attractive anymore?

• @Suhmer im sure ill always find naked girls attractive, especially if im attracted to said girl, but being exposed too so much ass, it really does increase my tolerance to stimulation.

• These girls' asses are the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Especially the second one. You're a fucking martyr for actually wanting these women.

• Yes it unrealistic without plastic surgery. Should women want you to look in shape/healthy is ok that's something you can change, but the height things impossible. If heights is such an important thing maybe you shouldn't date the chick if she will take a quality person and denied them because of height requirements is crazy, but then again you seem to want a ridiculous size butt on a girl. Is the the butt size that much of an importance to you?

• those pics are Photoshopped...

• actually no there not, I checked

• check again because i know for a fact the last one is and pic one is obvious

• ain't no girls from australia with booty like that, deffo photoshopped

• Of a girl demands good looks she she be a looker her self

• You shouldn't expect woman to look in anyway in my opinion. And it is the same for women, about men.

• I dont know why You'd be a fan of ridiculously photoshopped pictures.

• Lol you can date women that look like that if you want. But there's no "should be like this", there are all sorts of women and men with all sorts of preferences. Personally I don't find those women attractive at all

• I like those pics but judging from my experience with the Internet they're probably photoshopped. Personally I like what I like because I like it and judging women on those looks isn't a choice for me. When I look at a women I just react with like or dislike. I've never stopped and went hmmm I decide that today I no longer like butts over 36" we might adjust it again tomorrow and see how that works out. So if women like tall and muscular I just deal with it it's who they are they didn't choose to be that way. Now if they're walking around demanding that they get nothing less than perfect then again I don't care they're the ones limiting their own lives. If you go around always reacting to others you never really live life. You're never actually in control. You're just letting other people choose how you should behave and they don't even know or care

• You want a girl with a big ass. Nothing wrong about that. Not all girls want a tall muscular guy.