How to approach a woman who is walking past you?

If you're going for a walk or walking through work/college/mall how would you approach someone who is just walking by? They're not sitting down or standing still, they are moving away pretty quickly so the only way to get their attention is to stop them. Stopping them would obviously be awkward, so what's the solution.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stopping them would be awkward if you don't know what to say. Every girl likes to be approached. No girl ever woke up and said, "Gosh! I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Next time, try walking side by side but just a little bit ahead of her. Not for too long, then that'll be creepy. Put your arm in front of her as if you're hitting a buzzer. Smile, wait until her eyes meets yours, then say, "I had to come over and talk to you right away or I'd regret it all day". Then continue the conversation from there. Some may be busy and can't stop to talk, but it doesn't matter. You're a badass who sees what he wants and gets it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• If she is walking by I don't think you really can talk to her. If she is at work she is trying to do her job, at college she is probably going to class and at the mall she is busy just trying to get her shopping done. How come you don't approach a woman that is not walking somewhere?

• Tackle her

• Lay on her for an awkward amount if time then stand up and say, can I have your number for next time you want me on top of you?

• " Hey excuse me I'm not from around here/familiar with the area and I'm looking for *enter generic location/store/shop/institute here*

That's how I would approach a female in a normal setting, but you really have to gauge each situation correctly.

If she seems like she's in a rush - abort mission
    if she's on/playing with her phone - abort mission
    if she has headphones on - definitely not
    if she's jogging - Just no
    also if she's with friends is a straight nah

• Be polite and friendly, as if you were approaching a friend, smile at her and say" hi, I'm really sorry to bother you, but I saw you from over there and I wanted to come over and say hi, because I think you look really cute.

:then ask her a question about literally anything.

Have your mindset like your talking to some really 'fugly' girl so you don't feel overwhelmed by her hotness.

• Ask for the time or directions, segue into conversation, charm the pants off of her, get laid.