Would it be creppy or sweet if your boyfriend or girlfriend (who you lived with a shared the same bed with) liked watching you sleep?

• Creppy.
    25% (3)17% (2)21% (5)Vote
  • Sweet.
    42% (5)42% (5)42% (10)Vote
  • See results.
    33% (4)41% (5)37% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd be kind of weirded out if I found out he like watched me sleep for long periods of time, but if he just liked to look over at me and watch for a minute or two while I was sleeping I think that's sweet. I sometimes look over at him when he's sleeping or not paying attention just because I just fall in love with him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Im guilty of this, simply looking at her beautifull face while she sleeps and knowing why you fell for her
    just gazing upon her and adimiring her beauty i could look at that for hours.-.
    (i have trouble sleeping :/)

She thinks its sweet :p, and she told me she does the same only then in the morning so i think its kinda sweet

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be this mistake of creature.
    img.memecdn.com/...-Watching-You-Sleep_o_99561.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't want to know about it. I can't imagine my "graceful" tossing and turning is that appealing. It might be entertaining, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider it extremely sweet to be honest :3.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see anything wrong with looking at someone while they sleep. I think it's nice to be able to see someone resting comfortable and at peace. Someone who is comfortable enough with me to fall asleep in my bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • my sister does that and its fucking weird like wtff

1|0
    0|0