Why can't black guys understand that I don't want them messaging me on OkCupid?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Because you didn't put it in your profile. It narrows down the search if you post "looking for (insert ethnicity here) guy".

• Just clearly state your racial preference.

• Put yourself in their position. They took their chance rather not at all and wonder why would have she said. In your case probably negative.

• Write it somewhere on your tag line or something

• because you are an asshole for being racist?

• How tf is this racist? It's just a preference and her preference does not include black men.

• Then he must not like Arab girls.

• @NotMyUsername15 dont tell them that its not nice if you dont like someone simply dont reply to them but its another story when yoyu dont like their race... thats judging someones race and you dont even know them.. not everyone is the same just because of the color of their skin

"Why can't black guys understand that I don't want them messaging me on OkCupid?"

Hah!

• Is this trolling? It would have been more convincible if you showed a real pic of yourself, not went anonymous, and made a detailed story.

• Well, did you specifically state that you do not like African American men?

• Are you White or Hispanic to begin with?

• Why specifically black guys?

• If you add a picture of you in your KKK hoodie and outfit that might do the trick.

• Because you can't hold a brother down, they still going to message that ass if they think it worth a try.

What Girls Said 4

• for what reason do u not want them messaging u? #readbetweenthelines

• Do you have it on your profile? Put it in all caps with little asterisks surrounding it if it's really that inconvenient to have their messages in your inbox.

• Send me your black men. I will take them off your hands. More than happy to.

• In your My Summary post

=I am not interested in Black men=