Am I being too picky when picking out a boyfriend?

I dumped my lazy boyfriends ass. He wouldn't keep a job or go easy on electric, bought a phone refused to pay for it, so I had to since it was on my plan.
Ever since people have been trying to set me up. My boss has tried to hook me up with a guy who later murdered someone (then oh god I was right there was something wrong with him) and recently a guy who has a full out conversation with himself and who even he admitted is not normal.
He acts like I'm being too picky.
I don't know I think going out with someone, should mean going out with someone you could see a possible future with. Or is it just me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with you. I wouldn't waste time with someone I see no future with. You're not being too picky.

What Guys Said 4

• lol you are probably the least picky I've seen. I've heard of people being extremely more picky than you to the point where they're just very shallow.

Or maybe I am just delusional and brainwashed by internet dating forums about how picky people really are by only seeing the people who post on forums about this stuff.

• So you want a guy who'll be responsible, mentally stable, and not murder anyone? That's not picky :p

• Wait your boss says you're too picky after trying to set you up with a murderer? He's got some whacked out standards.

• He didn't know at the time. I knew something was up. Thats one of the reasons I didn't.

• Nope. He's a lazy bum

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I'll second that, better to be fussy than foosted as they say.
    Not really your bosses fault if they had no knowledge about this. They were trying to do you a favour. But this is one reason I'm not in favour of match making.

• Based on the things you shared, no you're not being picky at all. What the fuck.
    How could he try to hook up you with a guy who ended up murdering someone?