Can I have tattoos and be a boyfriend at the same time?

This girl wants to date me but I'm not dating material bc I have tattoos and I listen to hiphop. I also smoke amd go to dance parties.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do tattoos make you undateable? Not in general, no.

Do tattoos make you undateable to her? Yes.

It's called a turn off. Ink turns her off.

• She said she likes my tattoos

• No it doesn't eye color is natural there's certain things that single people do that couples dont do like sex for example have you ever seen or heard a couple talk about having sex? No because thats a single people thing

• It's a personal thing. You don't talk about sex when you're dating because it's personal and you respect your partner.

If you are too daft to understand I can no longer help you. So get your head out of your ass and stop being stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats like saying can I eat food and drive... depends on what you're eating

• I wish I could be single forever

• then go for it. its up to you. but make sure ur smart enough to make that decision. make sure u truly want it. if so, go for it. if not, think twice

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like an excuse or that that she is trying to please someone else like her parents. If someone really wants to date you, they will. A couple shouldn't have the EXACT same interests ex. listening to hip hop, etc. but should be respectful of their partner's interests. So of course you can have tattoos and be a boyfriend.

• I didn't say anything about that I was asking if people who listen to hiphop, wear nice clothes, and have tattoos date? I met her parents and they like me a lot and she also has tattoos and we have almost everything in common

• Because tattoos are cool but dating is t

• *isnt

• yes why not...

• I didn't know that was a thing I thought tattoos were only for single people

• thats like saying people with tattoos don't get married. see how silly that is?

• I've never seen any couple with tattoos

• This question is so confusing.

• Yeah of course what does that have tondo with getting a girlfriend?

• aren't tattoos a single people thing?

• Well I like being single anyway Im so used to it. I've been single from birth to now so I dont really see the point of dating and besides how can I date if I wear hawaiian shirts have tattoos go to parties listen to hiphop, edm and wear jordans?

• The more and more I try to explain this to you the more and more aggrivated I get. Those things DONT i repeat DONT make you undatable. Can it make you undatable to a certain girl:yes. And also if your going to have that attitude of a single guy, dont be in a relationship becuase obviously you're not mature enough to understand people or common sense. Im not trying to be mean or anything but I've been reading the other comments and they've been saying the same things, and its starting to get old. JUST GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE PERFECTLY DATABLE TO SOMEONE AND AS LONG AS YOUR NICE TO SOMEONE YOU'LL GET A GIRLFRIEND OR JUST FRIENDS. Sorry for ranting I'm just feeling like I'm repeating myself.

What Guys Said 0