Does he really love me?

I went to the emergency room the other night and my boyfriend sat with me for almost eight hours. He saw me at my absolute worst. I passed out right next to him. He saw me freak out over a large needle. He saw my face go completely white after my blood pressure dropped. He saw me pretty much loopy on pain medication. Would he have done all that if he didn't love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are lucky to have such a loving and caring boyfriend, in this world filled with cruel and selfish people. So yeah, he loves you... a lot! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he would have. Loving and being in love are two different things. Sometimes people in love aren't very loving. Avoid those people, they are horrible to live with.
    But just because someone is loving towards you doesn't mean they are in love with you. Your boyfriend was kind when you were in the ER. A boyfriend who didn't care enough to do the same wouldn't be much of a boyfriend. But it doesn't necessarily mean he's in love with you and wants you for a lifetime partner. There are no guarantees, even in marriage. If you want to know how he feels, you have to ask him.

• Yes, of course he loves you (a lot). There should be no doubt about this one. You are really very lucky

• I think any good person would do that, if they liked you and had time.

• he loves you. almost every person who is in love will be by their loved ones side no matter what

• He loves you and cares for you !

What Girls Said 1

• Well yeah that shows he cares and I'm pretty sure he loves you since he's your boyfriend