Why do the users on OkCupid suck and are extremely pathetic (see images below)?

Why do the users on OkCupid suck and are extremely pathetic (see images below)?

341 favorites in 45 minutes and they all suck. Why?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• The guy with the "02 Chevy" seemed decent and funny right up to the "minorities" line.

I have no experience with OKCupid but these screenshots certainly do not bode well.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I realised sometime back that is the dwelling place for desperate people or people who are just there to seek validation, joined the site for 2 days and then deleted my account

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pathetic as well for shaming them as I said before dating websites have the nastiest people there

0|2
    0|1
  • The thing is, what if some of them were joking? Like the wi-fi guy? And instead of whining and complaining, why don't you leave okcupid if you think it's that bad? Do you like the attention?

0|1
    0|1
    • Great, let the downvotes begin. Just sayin', you can't complain about people on okcupid when you made a choice to use this site, and you can't say the guys on there are pathetic when you are on there too.

• somebody has differing opinoins/lifestyle to you... wow.. haha..

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill me. Fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They suck because you suck.

0|2
    1|0
    • If she had to make a topic like this, I doubt she will ever realize that in her entire life.

• @RandomUsername3464 those who project rarely notice unless it's shown to thrm
      but, you're right. None of my concern, I'm not wasting my time trying to talk to her on a dating website

What Girls Said 1

• I must be a pretty bad person but I loled.

1|1
    0|0