Why do the users on OkCupid suck and are extremely pathetic (see images below)?

341 favorites in 45 minutes and they all suck. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• The guy with the "02 Chevy" seemed decent and funny right up to the "minorities" line.

I have no experience with OKCupid but these screenshots certainly do not bode well.

• yeah I realised sometime back that is the dwelling place for desperate people or people who are just there to seek validation, joined the site for 2 days and then deleted my account

• You're pathetic as well for shaming them as I said before dating websites have the nastiest people there

• The thing is, what if some of them were joking? Like the wi-fi guy? And instead of whining and complaining, why don't you leave okcupid if you think it's that bad? Do you like the attention?

• Great, let the downvotes begin. Just sayin', you can't complain about people on okcupid when you made a choice to use this site, and you can't say the guys on there are pathetic when you are on there too.

• somebody has differing opinoins/lifestyle to you... wow.. haha..

• Kill me. Fuck.

• They suck because you suck.

• If she had to make a topic like this, I doubt she will ever realize that in her entire life.

• @RandomUsername3464 those who project rarely notice unless it's shown to thrm
      but, you're right. None of my concern, I'm not wasting my time trying to talk to her on a dating website

What Girls Said 1

• I must be a pretty bad person but I loled.