What are you looking for in a partner?

I have always felt this way, but it has seemed to skyrocket just recently... when i meet a girl, i am looking for someone i enjoy being around, a partner someone who makes me feel good. but everyone around me are just looking for SEX.

I want honest awnswers guys! hence the poll for unanymus voting. when you meet a man/woman what are you looking for? imagine someone popping right in front of you and you love them, what is the first thing you want to do? i want your complete honest awnswer.

• Kiss
  • Bang
  • Hug
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• What am I looking for? well that's hard to explain, yes I have my standards and both the looks and personality wise the standards are equally high, they are hard to explain. No my standards, they are not unrealistic but the criteria is very tight, that's okay.

I know that what I want I will never get, I know I'll never have love in my lifetime, I never get that kind of woman I would want in my life, I don't care anyways. I have decided to remain single (till the end).

Please, this is not my negativity, this is my self-realization. I know this is not an answer to your question, but if you want an answer, if you want to know, if you are curious then message me I'll tell you but I won't put it here.

What Girls Said 3

• hugs n cuddling

• I want cuddles and lots of 'em.

• I'm looking for emotional security. So when i first meet someone, the first thing i want to do is find out who they are as a person. I need to determine if i could feel " emotionally safe" with them.

I voted " hug" on the pole , because hugging makes me feel loved and safe.

• Awesome! Well at least the GAG comunity isn't as obssesd about sex as i thought :)

• Poll* not pole lol

What Guys Said 2

• True love and kiss and hge. In the end bang!

• i honestly want a girl who can give perfect hugs. you hug your loved one more than anything so it is a basic standard