Girls, Would you consider dating a man in his 20s if he still lives with his parents?

For me, the only reasons are med issues making it impossible to not, or at least for now. Would you date someone in my situation?

Would it be possible for a woman to move me into HER house after getting all the med issues and stuff figured out?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• its definitely something to consider but i wouldn't NOT date you just because i found out you still lived at home - My boyfriend is 25 and still lives at home but its because they live in a million dollar home and he has a separate/private entrance to the guest house which is where he stays - its bigger than my current apartment. and in your situation its medical reasons - being a dead beat or low life is NOT the only reason people still live at home. If a girl is going to judge you and decide not to give you a chance just because you live at home - she doesn't deserve your time darlin

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I would because I still live with my parents so it would be hypocritical of me to judge.

It would kind of suck because we would not have privacy to have sex, but I would still date you because it's not all about sex.

• Look at my update, plz? Added a question. :)

• Girls, Would you consider dating a man in his 20s if he still lives with his parents?
    No.

I don't live with my parents so I expect my partner to have the same.

• Yep. Guy I'm seeing does. He looks after his mum.