Girls, girls do u believe guys when they say that u are only his queen?

i am feeling sorry about those girls
how can they believe that? i mean that as a guy if i said that that no mean she is only beautiful girl actually if i walk in street i saw many beutiful girls

6

Most Helpful Girl

• well its the reason why no one should believe it -_-

What Girls Said 5

• Normally I wouldn't. Im not the prettiest person and I'm ok with that.
    My boyfriend tells me im the most beautiful person he knows. He says its because I have internal beauty not just external. When you love someone you also see the beauty and goodness in them. So yes I believe that to my boyfriend I am gorgeous ;)
    Also I trust that he tells the truth.

• I don't in the slightest cause my looks are average at best so if he think I'm a queen he must be seeing aphrodite on a daily basis

• These response are depressing. If you are in a relationship and your SO calls you their queen then just except the compliment. It's a term of endearment meant to mean not only are you the only one he's interested in but you are one of his main priorities.

• You know what they say, we (women) were born imperfect enough to buy your bullshit

• Guys are lairs sometimes this is why the lady should be a lot smarter than them ;)