Girls, What are the first 2 physical traits that catch your eye?

When you see a Random guy of any race, what are the first 2 physical traits that catch your eye , which makes you sexually attracted to him?

Girls ,,, Your personal opinion.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• usually hair and then facial area... eyes/nose/lips i guess. or just facial structure in general

• Thanks :) When it comes to facial attractiveness , what is the first thing you see?

• i don't really know. usually i notice the eyes first i think. it's been a really long time since i really looked at someone and decided if they're attractive or not.

• cool :)

What Girls Said 4

• Height and teeth. Personally i like tall and straight teeth, but obviously these are requirements, if the are confident then that goes a longer way then their physical attributes.

• Height and overall facial attractiveness.

• Thanks :) When it comes to facial attractiveness, what is the first thing you see?

• Eyes, I think.

• Thank you Madam. I sent a message to your inbox. If you could please answer if possible :)

• 1. Height/overall build
    2. Smile

I know you asked just for two, but...

3. Eyes
    4. Hair

• Thanks for the extras :) I appreciate it !!

• nice eyes and smile are really great, and def my fav facial features. I do feel like hair plays an important role for me too though... In determining if I think a guy is attractive.

• If you are touching a random guy's hair are you attracted to him?

• Height/overall build
    facial attractiveness

• No. I'm not the kind of person who could see in details in one glance.

• cool :)