Can a open relationship work?

I've been friends with this girl for a long time I new she was very sexually active I've always wanted to date her but she said she was ready to settle down. But now she agreed to date me as long as she can have sex with other guys but I must remain faithful to her I'm willing to try it

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion an open relationship is not really a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, do you have any testicles? You must sit at home and be a good boy and wait for her while she is out sucking dick and getting fucked in the pussy and the ass by some guy she just met at a bar? Well, that certainly works for her, but what about you? Will you be proud to explain the details of this "conquest" to your buddies? Or will you be afraid of someone finding out the details and you being quite embarrassed in front of all of your friends? That's not how a real relationship works. That' not even an open "relationship." That is her owning you. If you agree to this, you are creating your own misery. DON'T DO IT!

What Girls Said 2

• There are a hell of a lot of people in open relationships who are happy in them and feel good about it.

• This is not an open relationship. Have some self respect. If she doesn't want you for what you offer in the bedroom, fine. Then I can see an open relationship. But you should also have the ability to seek out other partners. Sounds like she is using you to achieve the image of "settling down"

• We have never had sex yet. An I don't want a different partner anyway

What Guys Said 3

• No. That's ridiculous and sounds emotionally painful. Do not let this woman touch you anymore. Look for love elsewhere, bro. A relationship can only work if there's mutual respect, once it's been violated, it's really difficult to go back. She wants to settle down? So, she's going to get with various men and then tell her grandchildren she picked their grandfather out of the lot? Way to plight one's troth.

It may seem tough, but there other women that will give you affection dude. This bitch will only give you heartache.

• delisexy.com/.../cuckoldme.png

Why would you sign up for this?

• Never... you dumb cuck