She's not sure if she likes me more than a friend and has a bf?

we have been flirting for a long time, but i must admit i took to long and never asked her out, i told her i liked her a few weeks back and she said she has a boyfriend and she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend.. now could she be playing me? maybe she did like me but didn't think i liked her back since i never made a move and now its to late.. anyway what should i do? just contiune being her friend and hope for something in the future? should i stop giving her so much attention? even when she found out i liked her she STILL flirts and stares at me now, sorry for all the questions haha. she was also at work with her boyfriend and i turned around to look at her and she was already looking at me and turned away quickly.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter if she likes you or not, she is already dating someone else. I'd say she's probably using you for a confidence boost.

What Guys Said 1

• Stick the hell away.
    If she can do this behind his back, she can do thos to you in the future.
    Go away, don't get ur Heart broke son!