Guys, Why won't he send a picture?

My boyfriend and I met online so I've seen some pics of him but he has told me they are really old. I've asked him for non sexual pictures like a face pic. His response was that when he was younger his parents scared him with a scary toy when he was taking a picture and that he has a phobia of taking pictures now he has asked me to be patient with him but it's been a few months now.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's serious about you, he'd have sent a pic long ago...
    I get the feeling he may not be who he says he is.. and if he's close to your age, he should have school/ uni pics anyway that you could google...
    Google is a wonderful thing...
    jmo

• I have googled him I have even googled his phone number. His name and age and location are all what he said but he doesn't have a Facebook I can't find any social media for him. I thought just like everyone else that he is a catfish and a part of me still thinks that. I have even told him how I feel about this. I have a very sick feeling I'm being played and it hurts

• We are the same age 25... Or so he says. Like I said I think that I'm being played

• I find it a little odd that he's been in the military and is now working as a "chief" in a casino... how long do you need to work in a casino to climb the ladder that far? I'd be asking for a pic with current newspaper etc, or Skype etc...
      Good luck.. little past my bedtime.. 3am here.
      Keep me updated, pm if you wish.

What Guys Said 4

• That sounds like a very thin excuse. He is hiding something from you. . . his face. Ask him to send you a copy of the photo that appears on his driver's license. He can scan that and send it to you. . . unless he doesn't want to.

• You call him your boyfriend but he hasn't shown his face to you? And that phobia story is an obvious excuse.

Either he is not who he says he is, or he might think that he is really ugly.

• that is complete rubbish, why does he not what to send something...

• How are you in a relationship with someone you haven't seen in person? I say, something's is really fishy... catfishy...