Guys, Do white guys typically like black girls?

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think it's necessarily an ATTRACTION issue.

Look, let's face it - given the history of this nation and how whites exploited blacks for a good portion of it... a lot of us white guys kind of just write black girls off as impossible to start relationships with. A lot of us figure you're into black guys. This is kind of backed-up by a study I saw recently where black women rated black men higher than the men of any other race. Quite ironic... since black men rated Asians higher than black women in the same study. But... whatever.

I was never opposed to dating a black woman - but she definitely probably would have had to make the first "move". And by that... I mean, start hanging around me... shooting me the eyes. I can take a hint and go from there.

You never know how the parents will react though but who cares? F-'em.

• I think they like some of them.

• Most guya like girls, most girls like guys. Only way to find ou if he liekes you is y asking him out.

• I would depending an the girl like any other "race" I hate that word of race sound awful. Why are you black and like a white guy?

• im black and i like all races but there is one particular guy i like that happens to be white and i was just curious about the chances of him liking me back

• Yes you do have a chance, try. Worst thing could happen he doesn't like you or he's a racist and if it that then lol you don't need him.

• Personally I don't care.

• Not always

• I'm tired of these questions. If black women only want to date white guys... cool. Just remember they enslaved our ancestors.

• Typically? No, but can they? Yes.