Which eye color do you like most?

I believe we are all beautiful with the eye color we were born with. But is it true that this is something people find really attractive?

I personally like any eye color.👀👀

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably brown. Brown eyes have so much depth to them. I like all eye colors though.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has a preference for women, blonde hair and blue eyes, black hair and brown eyes. However, guys who find a girl's eyes attractive just means he love how they look and staring into to their eyes makes them happy. The eyes in itself isn't a that big of a deal for many guy, its the eyes coupled with everything else that girl has.

• My wife and daughters eyes are green while my son, youngest daughter are brown like mine. Any eye color can be attractive.

• Green ! If you have Green eyes you are Blessed ! in my opinion they are the most attractive. Mine are boring af brown LOL

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it is true. My last boyfriend sai my eyes were the things he noticed/attracted him to me.

• I really like hazel and pretty much every shade of brown and dark eyes accoupled with dark features as well (thick nice eyebrows, long eyelashes, big eyes etc)

• I have no issue with that. I like all eye colors.