Why do I love white women so much?

I dont know why, but I Love white girls. Being black/mixed race, I guess it would make sense but Im trying to figure out why. Could it be because of the "taboo" that slavery brought onto our people? We were forced to stay away from the white man especially the white women, which in turn makes it something that we crave. Anyone get what Im trying to say?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ot it could just be that white women are who you're just more attracted to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I get what you're trying to say but i don't really know the reason for your attraction

I know for me growing up in suburbs surrounded by white people I grew up more culturally associated to white people. So when i'd venture to other people where culturally it was very different i couldn't relate and thus wasn't really attracted to black women. That change though when i went to college and started meeting black women from similar backgrounds as me

What Girls Said 2

• Why you gotta make it seem so complicated, some people are just attracted to some races more or less than others.

• You're MOST attracted to them? Which is fine lol. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Preferences are fine. Promise

What Guys Said 5

• Taboo? Dude, you're not 25 years old. Meaning one of the biggest taboos you had growing up was picking up the phone and knocking a family member off the dial up internet as a kid. How would a genetic inclination even be passed along like that? I mean, does that mean if blacks did not eat pumpkin pie much during ages past, you would now crave it?

• It's because white women are more often than not, portrayed as super hot and sexy and desirable on TV. So, your sub-conscious picks up on that.

• It could be. Taboo is a very powerful thing. Think what other societal norms you reject, or societal rejections you embrace. If you can quickly come up with several, the taboo explanation is a very plausible one

• I like them because they are different. I like women like I like fruits, not just one only. Different races are like apples, oranges, strawberries etc I like them all and would like to have variety. You see it as a forbidden fruit which I can understand.

• The white pussy completes what your black cock desires