Why do men get sexier with age?

Honestly a man in his late twenties who is in shape is way sexier than some 21 year old that doesn't know what he wants in life yet. Why is it that men get sexier with age but women don't? Of course you have your few percentage of women who do but for the most part men get better and women get worst. It's like gods cruel joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't look sexier with age unless you're into dad bods and bald dudes.

• I'm a athlete and I'm in better shape at 24 years old than 95% of 18 year olds lol. Not balding either.. doesn't run in my family.. I plan to get in better shape with age so I don't know I see a bright future. Not every guy in his 30s is balding and out of shape lol.

• But it's definitely more likely than earlier on in life.

• I don't know it's strange because younger I didn't get any attention at all. I'm 24 now and when I grow a beard I look 30 and I get so much attention. I think my body definitely sets me apart from most guys my age. Very rare to find a 24+ year old with abs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know I'm way too busy looking at some hot grannies

What Girls Said 1

• Yup that's why i would never ever date someone around my age. They're better in everything in my opinion but still some think that and some think the opposite

What Guys Said 3

• That's because men generally earn more money when they get older. Girls are after guys with a shitload of money to blow.

• No one gets sexier with age.

• Because... evolution.